Some of these make me laugh out loud here at work:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples’ carts when they aren’t looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, ‘Code 3’ in housewares and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
6. Move a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you’ll invite them in if they’ll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, & and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream “NO! NO! It’s those voices again!!!! And; last, but not least!)
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, “There is no toilet paper in here!”