With all this recent attention on the 56 Geeks Project, a bunch of people have written wondering if I had a way to do custom geeks for them. They all feel like they might have a certain kind of geek persona that people have never heard of, or is not already represented in the print, or might only exist in their individual case.
I think I tend to agree. Everyone has their own kind of geek trapped inside them, and I have a way of letting it out, and hanging it on your wall.
I give you the “Build a Geek” project. In addition to the 56 Geeks pages I created, I went ahead and put the option there for people who might want to have a custom geek made just for them.
Here’s a quote from the page:
People will get to…
- design your geek type
- have your likeness used (if you choose)
- pick clothes, hairstyles, etc.
- have approval of initial sketches
- have the final geek print signed by me
- receive a full color 8×10 inch print of your geek, plus five additional 4×6 inch versions.
- have the potential to show up on a new 56 Geeks print that would include your geek!
And yes, you get to have those cool stats around your dude if you like. You can get all the details on 56geeks.com.