Zambi

October 21, 2013
Zambi

The first of this year’s Halloween strips / illustrations. This version of Bambi will REALLY make you cry. Oh, and if you have a sec, check out the Breaking Bad “Let’s Cook” apron, on sale now!

UPDATE: Oh, and now you can get Zambi in the store! 12×12 full color high quality print!

18 Responses to Zambi

1. OnTheDrift says:

AKA Roadkill?

2. Johnny Pritchard says:

Oh Deer!

3. CDRaff says:

Should have added his mom.

• CDRaff says:

Not that it is not awesome all on its own, but still.

• Ray says:

Reunited at last, now the tables are turned, as the hunter becomes the hunted…

The Hollywood reboot of Bambi sure is dark, but I’d buy tickets.

• Charly says:

I saw The Young Architect painting some time ago, lost track of who the artsit was, and just recently found your website. That painting has resided in my memory all this time. So glad I found it and your other work, I also love The Wanderer . What an inspiration to work from life, rather than photos!

4. LOL! And just when I’m getting ready to settle down and enjoy the last night of my weekend with World War Z!

5. Vake Xeacons says:

Back from the dead to avenge his mom!

6. Now this is a sequel I can get into! :D

• Matthew P says:

Well the pitch did really well in the 20-25 year old focus groups that grew up watching Bambi, and are now crazy about zombie movies. It should be coming out this time next year.

7. And Pauline is off her meds again.-
    Anyways Zambi is awesome. More twisted Disney Tales please

8. Falos says:

Oh hey, I can actually say this was kinda clever.

9. Brian says:

I miss Extra Life Radio… I miss Brian, O, and Scott.

10. CurtisB says:

Ah… so _this_ is what happened after that fabulous “Godzilla vs. Bambi” movie…

11. When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the image of
    a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of
    it. Thus that’s why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

• Tigo says:

ich warte te4glich auf geburtstagsankfcndigung, aber auf die von zombmoua. ob das ne fcberraschungsparty wird bei twitter stand dass sie in den vorbereitungen sind und wohl die ne4chste OA davon handeln wird. der geburtstag ist in wenigen tagen will endlich wissen was da kommt *schmoll*

12. Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting
    a new initiative in a community in the same niche.

Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.

You have done a outstanding job!