Today’s Comic: “Simple Needs”

March 19, 2008
Today’s Comic: “Simple Needs”

mall-survey-shot.png

I got jumped by this lady at the mall the other day, asking me questions I cared nothing about, hindering my path to my appointed destination, frustrating my move at every turn…oh well. So this comic is pretty much true, cept for the hot chick scoping parts. :) Read away!

28 Responses to Today’s Comic: “Simple Needs”

• Anirut says:

Just when I was starting to think I was the only peosrn who has had an awful cat experience, and thus believes cats are evil, something wonderful like this comes along to make me feel better!

1. should have taken out a bottle of perfume and sprayed her…

Those people annoy me to no end.

Is there anything that we can do to make your stay more enjoyable?

Get out of my way and stop asking me questions.

2. DahCheet says:

ooo, a video game store run by hot chicks. I smell a Hooters/Gamestop deal in the making!

3. Darth_yoda (UK) says:

hahaha!

4. NSMike says:

Come on Scott, we knew the scoping hot chicks part wasn’t true. Everyone knows the best place to do that is the big fountain in the middle of the mall, not the food court.

5. Lifeisaglitch says:

@NSMike

Unless Scott is a chubby chaser…eeek..

6. Precious_Roy says:

I ran into a chick selling Dead Sea lotion or something to do with the Dead Sea and she kept trying to stand in my way as I tried to ignore her. As a last ditch effort she says, “Come on, it’s my birthday!”

I just said, “Sucks that you’re at work then.”

7. salius says:

lol hilarious

and yes it is horrible when the girls from the little kiosks try to impede your way till you try their crap.

8. Salvitore says:

Just do what I do…punch them square in the face. Umm…just kidding…I don’t really do that….often…

9. Samantha Jane says:

Ok so up here (Canada) we have EB which is much like your Game Stop might even be the same company … dunno.

Anyway there was this super hot gothic chick running the place. She was so helpful and really knew her games. Anything she recommended I loved … then she quit and I was a sad panda.

EB was never the same for me after she left.

10. digisam says:

you mean you go outside to buy stuff?

11. Gambitofnarf says:

Same company in the US at least Samantha Jane.

• Phylip says:

Now THATS a day well spent RD. Nothing to apologize for uensls you screwed up the brisket. next time I\’m up your way I\’ll bring you some unbelievable sauce for ribs.

12. Aticus says:

All I can remember now is that Animaniacs cartoon with the two ladies who go, “Would you like to take a survey?!”

13. Samantha Jane says:

Thanks Gambie *hugs*

14. @Aticus
    Would you like to see George Wendt eating beans in a movie?

15. Eric S says:

I hate being bothered by people in the mall. It happens every time I go.

16. Eric says:

What were the real questions asked, and what were your real answers?

17. James says:

I stumbled this.

18. chellesue says:

wow. That guest star is me. Clive is such a brat he didn’t even tell me. Thanks Scott!

19. SHatter says:

Reminds me of the yakko wakko and Dot cartoon about taking a survey… ” WOULD YOU LIKE OT TAKE A SURVEY…..???”
    offff course it could just be me too…

SH

20. Doctorsoul says:

Ding!
    This comic is going straight to my favorite list.

21. Sparuuto says:

Huh, figured that was a dude in the comic :p

22. PurrNaK says:

When she says “Is there anything else we can do to make your visit to the mall better?” Simply look her up and down and raise an eyebrow. Then ask her when she goes on break.

Worst that can happen is she will slap you and you can sue. (She asked and you thought about it)
    Best that can happen is she turns out to be a really cool person and you have nice date.

Besides I’m guessing that’s got to be like telemarketing She’s used to snide remarks and this will catch her off guard. Also, she probably doesn’t even see you when she is asking you questions. She’ll never remember you so why not say something out of the ordinary.

Either that or do what I do in all MMO games. “Do you like pickles? I like pickles. I like how they crunch in my mouth.” then just stare at her.

23. Mopp says:

Haaa survey, nothing funnier than answering these like you realy care but with random answere.

• Anabel says:

Although, I’m sure you’re doing pretty well aldeary…I think you just found the easiest way to make money on the internet: Make all your posts into videos. If you get enough views, Youtube will allow you to ad advertisements, and you can make a living ENTIRELY off of your talent! Done! Yay!

24. HunterRose says:

A store involving hot chicks selling video games… hmmmm… make it a pizza parlor that has hot chicks and sells video games AND movies… Now we’re talkin’!! Great comic by the way… I’m saving this one.