Today’s Comic: “Light in a dark world”

October 24, 2008
Today’s Comic:  “Light in a dark world”

Personally I like it when a game gives you a reason to finish by rewarding you with weird crap like outfits and stuff. I don’t think Deadspace even does this, but I have a fever and I can’t think straight. Boop.

19 Responses to Today’s Comic: “Light in a dark world”

1. *Snicker* ok that’s twisted wrong, I love it!

2. JT - SnT says:

Yes, Dead Space (note the additional *space* in the name…lol, I crack myself up sometimes) has unlockable suits (technically called “Rigs”). Well, more like “buyable” from the in-game store, and also the free Level 3 suits downloadable from PSN and XBL. They’re upgradable too, so maybe bear-shaped cod-piece will be the final upgrade on my Obsidian Rig…

3. jawbonerforlife says:

thats hot

4. Jameson says:

That monster looks like a spore creature…

5. Masterwabbit says:

MY EYES!!!!

*head implode*

6. Davad says:

Masterwabbit is exactly right. That is something I just can’t unsee, no matter how hard I try. Scott, you will be hearing from the world court for crimes against humanity for making us see that. On a side note…did you do a self portrait for the guy on the left?

7. Thidgel says:

Fun comic. Hope your feeling better soon Scott.

8. SteC says:

The title of the day’s comic is simply priceless. ;D

9. NeuroMan42 says:

Game is awesome expect for the constant crashing, but I see from the EA forums that almost EVERYONE is having the same issues.

10. Cantonkid says:

I just bought this game yesterday (for my PC), and much to my suprise it simply will not run. I spent the entire night updating drivers and all that hoopla and still nothing but a black screen on start-up. After looking over the forums at EA, I found I was not alone in this issue.

I was suprised because I have not encountered a problem like this with a PC game for a few years now. And given the fact that my system is using brand components that the game is supposedly designed for (at least according to the site), the fact that it is giving such trouble points out that it was rushed out before it was ready. I have had no such trouble with other EA titles like Spore.

Really dissapointed, and sadly I can’t return the game itself since it is technically not defective.

At least Fallout 3 is only a few days away.

11. EyeOh says:

You have a real talent for soft and doughy, Scott. You’re the Rubens of web comics!

12. Sporkstabber says:

WTB more boop.

13. CJ says:

This game is awesome…You will unlock the level 6 suit at the end of the game, but it cost 99,000 credits to purchase from store when done. You also get 50,000 credits and 10 power nodes and the back story unlocked. I just finished this game and I am sad it’s over. I haven’t been startled this much sense fear and doom 3.

14. Yeah.. the military suit’s unlocked when you finish the game, but honestly, once you go through the (predictable) story, why go through it again?

• Serhat says:

There is no any evidence to beileve global warming takes place , instead there are lot of true evidences to clearly prove The Global cooling is taking place on this planet. But it seems that the people belives the myth.

15. ddog says:

nice. .. that was hilarious. i loved dead space. it was an easy game but a lot of fun wiht great great use of sound. very worth the buy.

16. Labbug says:

O that made me LOL…thanks! XD

17. Khushi says:

I’m planning on maiojrng in business administration and receiving a BBA when I graduate. What exactly will I be taught in this degree? Why do some people say Business Administration is a general or broad degree? I understand business has many different specializations will I be taught these specializations as part of the overall spectrum of Business Administration? If yes, then why are Business Administration and Business Administration Marketing, for example, two separate degrees?What would be a better idea for someone looking to start their own financial firm, a BBA and an MBA or a Bachelor’s in Economics and an MBA?