Today’s Comic: “Dirty Dirty Spore”

June 18, 2008
Today’s Comic: “Dirty Dirty Spore”

I really, REALLY enjoyed playing around with the creature creator, but come on…you KNOW this thing is way to easy to use as a weener maker. A jr high students dream come true. Comic for you.

20 Responses to Today’s Comic: “Dirty Dirty Spore”

1. Prof. E. says:

The first thing I made was a D&D beholder.

2. Akaji says:

Where do you get the creature creator…?

3. Me says:

Are junior high student gay these days?

Back in my day we were obsessed with boobies

4. Altair says:

penis monster checked
    boob monster with 4 nipples checked
    G. W. Bush almost finished ( need bigger ears and a more stupid looking face

5. You know, even though my public work is family-friendly, I can go blue pretty easily in private conversation. I can even generally find innuendo where there is none, just because. Meanwhile, I have thoroughly enjoyed using the Creature Creator and phallic ideas have yet to pop into my head of their own accord.

Long story short, what is WRONG with everyone?! lol

And yeah, like Me said, it seems like most Jr. Higher’s interesting private part of choice is not the weener… but maybe things have changed in the last 15 years since I was that age.

6. bleh says:

Cringe in horror & awe. I bestow upon thee and thine, goatse, spore edition:

NSFW!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ralph says:

bleh…hahahaa that is so funny…and gross

8. GoofyMonkey says:

booo… won’t work on my MacBook. :( Stupid integrated graphics card.

9. Tlalock says:

@GoofyMonkey ha ha, should have gone for the Pro, works b-e-a-utifully!

anyway, have you tried? The system reqs only specify that you need a card with 128mb vram, and the integrated chips in macbooks have that, unless, of course, you’re using the pre-intel macbook. In which case, I’m sorry for your loss.

• Rio says:

It is so nice to see your crocheted crrtauee again!! Miss them:)I believe Karin and the little baby will be so happy for the special present.Have a nice weekend.Mola

10. NeuroMan42 says:

Working on some Lovecraft creatures and maybe our Insect Overlords.

11. GoofyMonkey says:

@ Tlalock: Yea I tried. I have a 2.16 core 2 duo. Do dice. Oh well.

12. I’ve tried a few interesting ones myself :)
    It gets addictive even if you’re creatively challenged.

13. I’ve made a murloc and a hydralisk so far as well as some original creations – this thing is pretty darn cool.

14. Yusaku777 says:

I’ve only found one thing so far that I’d like to be able to do with the body types that I cannot do. Maybe it’ll be in the full version.

And for the record, I’d like to be able to make a really wide and flat creature. Sort of like a manta ray in basic dimensions. Picturing a creature with a lot of little legs under it, and some grass and rock camoflauge on top, skittering around in the fields.

15. Randallw says:

I also tried a Beholder. Pity you can’t make the eye bigger as far as I know. Also it needs whips so it will float off the ground.