Today’s Comic: “And now, an actual dream”

August 6, 2008
Today’s Comic: “And now, an actual dream”

I know this is a little self indulgent, but I just had to share. What you see in the comic is basically a dream I had on Monday night…and I am not sure if it was the 5 days with no internet or some other factor, but I just had to let it out of its cage. I feel so much better now.

36 Responses to Today’s Comic: “And now, an actual dream”

1. Ryan says:

Ha! That’s great! I love crazy dreams. Even better? Crazy dreams with continuity, spanning multiple sleeps.

2. Samantha Jane says:

ROFLMAO Scottypants is on crack … but darn funny on crack.

• Alex says:

Popi, stop moving. Popi. Popi, stop. POPI..hey at least it sondus like they were having a good time. To bad she couldn\’t figure out how to put it all together. Oh well, maybe part 2 will all be on one shot.Super find Dripper, thank you!!

3. Malakym says:

I love that dream.

4. Me says:

They should lock you up. :P

5. Noodulz says:

Lol, crazy Scott. I had a dream once where I was prancing around in My Little Pony Land with the muppets from the Muppet Show. I got to feel Davey’s muscles from the group The Monkees so I was excited. Thank goodness I was six years old.

6. Craazy says:

Love it! You couldn’t make this up if you wanted to lol, but the comic is fantastic!

7. Dahcheet says:

FERT!

8. Icesnake says:

Paging Mister Johnson! Mister Scott Johnson! Please come to the front desk, your rubber room is ready!

9. NSMike says:

I never have weird dreams. I feel deprived. My dreams always take place in mostly real-world settings.

10. Jeff S. says:

Last night I dreamed that I lived on Mars. It was very pretty and we did a lot of 4-wheeling.

• Adais says:

Don’t you worry, Dripper! We appreciate your work no metatr what. And You’re right every once in a while, you must go to great lengths to get your blackhead fix .hee hee Thank you!

11. Tim G says:

scott what are u on and where can i get some. could it bee the cookie bandit sliped something in your evening milk! lol great job keep em comming

12. Molly says:

What did you eat before you went to bed? Very funny!!!!

13. Gaudemaus says:

Next you’ll be telling us you see a bald princess in our comments.
    ========================+$I++===++I===D$++~=====++==========
    IIIIIIIIIIIDN~===???????I~~~D?+???????=~~MD+================
    ++++++++?I?II7~======+~~~78?=++???????~~:M7=================
    ++++++?++??II?N?~==~=~7MMMZM~=+???????~~~M++++==============
    +++++++++++++IIII7MMNNO=+?=OD~~+?????+~~=M=+++++++++++++++++
    …………………………,…….,,………………..

14. Gaudemaus says:

Hmm, didn’t look that way in the comment box. Feel free to remove it Scott, I didn’t think it would come out so big. Sorry about that.

15. Matt says:

:) i love random dreams that don’t make sense

16. Telythugy says:

“…and I am not sure if it was the 5 days with no internet or some other factor”

Other factor Scott. Has someone bin hitting some green or 80% proof in the past few days? :P

• Esra says:

I so wanted to watch these, but I can’t hadnle the screaming and for some reason I can’t mute all the videos on this site. Does it ruin it for anyone else when girls scream like that or when the poppee is super jumpy or whiney?

17. Scott says:

Naw…I like it! I say it stays! :)

18. Kairinnia says:

That dear Scott is perfect – reminds me of some of the wacked-out dreams I have my own self. I’ve had some too that Ryan was talking about – ones about that crazy but span multiple nights…darned things even had a semblance of a plot!

Anyhoo am loving this one :-) share more of your dreams!

19. Bearbutt says:

I’ve had dreams even weirder than that. It’s times like those where a video thought recorder would be useful.

And of course there are times when I’m glad they don’t exist. ;)

20. cyan says:

I think that’s my favorite comic you’ve done yet. By the second panel I was feeling so confused that it really registered as being like a dream before I saw the third panel.

Awesome.

21. CJMack says:

So these are the dreams of a man who has been denied Arby’s Roast Beef and McDonald’s French Fries…

22. WyvernWulf says:

LOL great dream Scott! :) I have lost track of the insanity my dreams tend to produce.

23. Colin says:

WOW!!! i thought i had strange dreams

24. mercator says:

It does explain why you come up with the funky comics we all enjoy.

25. Diego S. says:

for some reason I think this is really cool xD

26. Cantonkid says:

Gives me a bit of a Flying Circus/Python-esque feel to it. :)

Would that be a Goblin Zeppelin and a Raptor Egg in panel #2?

Perhaps too much WoW downtime ;)

27. Soedoica says:

The last panel should’ve been you falling on the floor tangled in your sheets. Little Nemo reference. :)

28. Benoit Gagnon says:

Wow, crazy dream that is! That remid me of a werid dream I had a couple of years ago. I was playing Diablo II, but my character was in fact Kramer from Seinfeld. He was fighting with a broom and a golf cart… Crazy shit!

29. Scott B says:

^ Best. Dream. Ever.
    I dreamed a couple nights ago that Jack Nicholson and Jim Carey were both the joker and having a standoff with all their henchmen but like the standoff in Anchorman… just goofy. Jim Carey’s Joker looked just like the cartoon Joker.