Put On Your Dale Face

April 9, 2012
Put On Your Dale Face

I love The Walking Dead, and I LOVE Dale. Only thing I love more than Dale, is that face he throws all the time.

14 Responses to Put On Your Dale Face

1. Zacko says:

FIRST! lulz. (I’m never first do I had to)

Seriously though, I love this. Nice work. :)

• Sujey says:

are you n craig new? the easiest, and well cahspeet way for a team owner or gm to attempt to fix his team when they have gone insane is to fire the coach.. even if the problem isnt with the coach.. the ownership have millions of dollars wrapped up in the players, even the showboats that wont show and the leaders that cant lead.. if this move fails to motivate the alexes to produce results, then its either fire hunter or start making trades oh so sexy sasha im looking at you

2. Thor79 says:

Awesome…simply awesome…nice work Scott!

3. lurker says:

3rd!! WOOT – *snicker* do I get a cookie like Zacko?

Dale is always the overprotective dad role.

• Serdar says:

Chris and Dale, Thank you for sharing the poohts with us. They are so adorable we now need to play with them. Now we want to see the boys!! Lots of love you have really been blessed.

4. Jason says:

I want this on a T-shirt

5. DocParadox says:

Shirt? Great idea, but I want a giant print to hang on my wall!!

6. sphinkette says:

Kinda an Obi-Wan hybrid slash Dale buggy-eye thing goin on…. Love it

7. Best character of the series. Kick ass sea bass!

8. I’m a Dale kind of guy myself. What’s not to like? Pity (thinks about spoilers…) HE WAS STRUCK BY THAT FREAK METEORITE IMPACT! Yeah, that’s totally what happened. No spoilers here.

9. Doug says:

Really, no “because he isn’t using it anymore” jokes?

Disappointed in you guys :)

10. Spinny says:

I spent an entire evening pulling that face at my fiance whenever I said anything sweet or supportive.

“You’ll look amazing in the wedding dress.” *Dale face*. It’s a useful tool for any man who finds saying romantic things difficult.

11. vampyy blackie says: