Nonplussed

July 4, 2011
Nonplussed

Really enjoying Google+, but I can’t help but wonder if all these recent PLUS services out there don’t get a little irked when Google gets into the swarm. Enjoy!

15 Responses to Nonplussed

1. Chuck says:

Yeah but Google spells it ‘+’ not ‘plus’ thus Google is 10x cooler!

2. I personaly hope Google + kills Facebook. I just seems a more Cleaner, Funner site from what i’ve seen so far. Good job Scott!

• Daniora says:

It’s cleaner and more fun mostly because it hasn’t been opened to the general public yet.

• Yep gotta go agrea there but with apps what not hopefully it won’t spam up the news feed and lets be honest Facebook really is extreamly boring, well i think so anyway :)

• Keith From Maine says:

Honestly, I would like to see some 1p versions of the face book games. When you are spending over an hour on your own game, and then are expected to go help every one elses game too, that is just annoying.

3. Joel says:

Nice one! @Ciaran Roony, I know what you mean. I’m really looking forward to tie-ins with other services like Twitter. If I get to G+ from TweetDeck I will be stoked!

4. ScytheNoire says:

Difference is that Google isn’t charging us for it. All the other “Plus” services is just an excuse to charge more.

• Dutch JaFO says:

sure … they’re not going to anything with all the juicy personal data we will be uploading …

yeah right.
      Google+ might not cost money, but it’s going to cost us something that’s for sure.
      Just look at Facebook …

5. Considering the way they support open source, I think Google++ would have been more appropriate. *shrugs*

• meg says:

Google Doubleplusgood? Have you read 1984? I wouldn’t want to mix Big Brother and social networking.

On another note, I’m from Cleveland, and a few years ago they launched the city’s new advertising campaign, Cleveland+ which is pronounced “Positively Cleveland” just to confuse people

6. inq007 says:

Oh man I’m getting all stoked for Google+ but no invite for me. If anybody has one left: inquisitor007@gmail.com ! :)

7. Steff says:

I like it how Google+ is licking a lolly pop with the under side of his tongue.

8. I think you nailed this comic. Spot on!