Nintendold

June 5, 2012
Nintendold

I really just want to play Nintendo games, and so I am often bound to whatever weird hardware they force on us to do so. But honestly, where else am I gonna get my Paper Mario fix? Nowhere. That’s where.

9 Responses to Nintendold

1. NeuroMan42 says:

Paper Mario, Mario, Metroid, Zelda… but today’s E3 event was a massive ball drop. Nintendo had this year to knock it out of the park… and we get Nintendoland, Sing, and a Dance game. I still feel dirty.

2. So did you like their press showing? :)

• NeuroMan42 says:

After today’s E3 event… It was like driving to Disneyland only to see that it burned down.

• Vake Xeacons says:

More like seeing the Disneyland rides, but not getting to go on them. A couple of the games looked cool, but we didn’t see how they utilized the pad. Where’s Zelda HD?! Where’s Mario Kart U? It was last year all over again.

3. NeuroMan42 says:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/351710/official-wii-u-specs/ For Miyamoto’s sake! Just tell us FULL specs. We want the release date, a price, and ACTUAL memory and number of core specs. If this is not MORE powerful than the XBox/PS3 than it better be under $250.

4. CaTZ says:

I though they announce a new Paper Mario for 3DS? I don’t see any validity in this strip :P

5. Darrell says:

Player 1 envy just took on a whole new meaning.

6. Dave says:

Before I read the title I thought you were comparing Roku remotes. iPad app vs packaged one. Makes the comic just as funny thinking about it.

7. Mhoy says:

Thanks for the response. I wtchaed one of the Real Men Real Style videos about different dress shoes and the shoe he demonstrated as a monk-strap was almost identical to my own. What would you suggest as far as maintenance? I do have shoe trees for them. +4Was this answer helpful?