Man of Steel

January 31, 2011
Man of Steel

So you guys probably heard the news. I am pretty stoked about how Snyder will do with all this. Either way, I had a comic in there somewhere, and now I have it here.

12 Responses to Man of Steel

1. ZekeFreek says:

He was better as Todd Ingram.

2. BryanDavidWilliams says:

Nice one. Lol.. Brandon Routh looks more like Super man to me. The other guy looks more european.

3. ZekeFreek says:

Also, why is Brandon Routh kinda chubby in this comic?

4. Kannan says:

I’m still trying to figure out why no one is casting Tom Welling for a new Superman movie. He seems like a good, logical choice.

5. Nakoma says:

I never had a problem with Brandon Routh or Kevin Spacey. It was just a bad script.

6. Tony says:

An interesting take on the Superman casting thing. Especially since this isn’t the first time Brandon Routh has been replaced in a role. You can read about it here: http://www.supermansupersite.com/routh.html

7. Love your comics dude. Great humorous grasp on life, and honestly one of the best online comics I have read yet. Simple, simple, simple = win win win.

8. BryanDavidWilliams says:

I actually liked the last Superman Movie. Was not the greatest movie ever but it reminded me of the old superman movies and cartoons I watched as a kid.

9. Joel says:

I have to chime in with Bryan & Nakoma. Superman Returns wasn’t a fantastic movie, but it wasn’t a festering turd either. Despite the weak plot, I actually really liked Spacey as Luthor, Routh was OK… A bit too meek, which worked for Clark, but Bosworth was a poor choice. I did appreciate that act one wasn’t a long origins arc.

I’m a long time Smallvile fan (Yes, even through “the dark times.”) and I have a soft spot for Welling taking up the role in the movies. He’s been in that world for ten years though… The guy probably needs a break. He always avoids the question when posed, which suggests to me he was restricted by contract obligations or just has personal reasons he doesn’t want to discuss.

I’ve seen Henry Cavill in The Tudors. He’s good. He at least looks the part… I imagine he’s hitting the weights right now though.

10. Frankie D. says:

Well, given that superman returns was terrible, and he’s done some great stuff since then, I’m sre he’s pretty happy….

11. Daniel Park says:

Cavill’s actually an interesting choice. I always liked him in The Tudors.