Guest strip for PVP: “Dream-Mare”

September 11, 2009
Guest strip for PVP: “Dream-Mare”

As many of you are probably aware, Scott Kurtz is down with a pretty nasty case of the PAX flu. :) He asked for some help this week while he rests up and I stepped up to help out with today’s edition. Big thanks to him for letting me help out. Hope you guys enjoy it. And admit it, we’ve all had dreams of being licked by a huge tongue, right? RIGHT?

Watch for Scott K. on an upcoming edition of FourCast. Can’t wait for that.

10 Responses to Guest strip for PVP: “Dream-Mare”

1. Asterix says:

LOL + that is awesome that you are able to work with PvP. Congrats!

2. Kyle says:

heh – Blue Bunny.

• Amina says:

Due to a sudden ineacrse in demand for our products and an unusual ineacrse in shipping times, it seems to be taking a little longer for FWW to get restocked on everything. Please place orders as usual, and we will still continue to provide you with the same excellent service as always. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we work through the ineacrsed demand, and slower supply!! Your orders will be shipped as soon as possible!!If your preferred research chemical is currently out of stock, and you need to do research now, please contact customer service for alternatives, or for approximate restock dates. Thank you, and FWW apologizes for the inconvenience.

3. capsuletz says:

Isn’t it a troll? Don’t follow PvP much.

And I haven’t had that dream yet, maybe I will soon now

4. FiendishThingy says:

He has the PAX? So he’s going to turn into a Reaver?

5. Molly says:

Awesome way of bringing that in!!!

6. Eric says:

Ugh. Just got over the flu here. All symptoms except this dang headache and a cough are gone as of this morning. Game’s tomorrow, but CDC says no contact with others until a full 24 hours after the chills and fever stops. It’ll be heck to find a parking spot by then and sitting in the car isn’t an option.

Tell him that I hope his flu goes easier on him than me. (I couldn’t $&#@ing pee while I was sick! What kind of *%@$ is that???)

• Andik says:

Looks fantastic! Can’t wait to try it out! The mltpiule ways to exit spawn might help bring things back into balance for newcomers as well. They might be able to avoid the Spawn Slaughterfest. Instead of becoming frustrated and leaving for a more welcoming server newcomers might have a chance to gather a few blocks of wood and cobble and choose to join the community.