Goals and Dreams

October 7, 2013
Goals and Dreams

I feel like these fish are a lot like a bunch of 12 to 18 year olds I know these days. Hehe…man I sounded like an old man just now. Anyway, FISH!

16 Responses to Goals and Dreams

1. Randy says:

My goal was to run a company that wasn’t based on greed and corruption. but it’s quite hard to make a honest living in a dishonest world.

what we really need is a tribute to breaking bad.

2. Indigored says:

True! Where’s the fish that wants to start a meth lab?

3. foxlore says:

How about a fish for starting a podcasting network? ;-)

4. Jack Fox says:

I once thought I wanted to get every Achievement in WoW… but then I realized that I needed to Fish to get them.

I gave up that dream.

5. Hammond says:

I love this. I find myself focusing on silly things and need these kinds of reminders that there more important “real” things to put my energy into.

6. Rezlow says:

I’m a 360 chevo addict… so much easier than focusing on _real_ things. :(

Funny reminder.

7. Vake Xeacons says:

I want to start a TV sitcom about game developers. Kinda a tribute to those wacky newsroom sitcoms of the 90s. And us of course.

• Kamilla says:

The common carp is a hardy fish, and koi raetin that durability. Koi must be kept in a 240 gallon container per fish. This means two koi would require 480 gallons of space. Koi are cold water fish, so it’s advisable to have a meter or more of depth in areas of the world that become warm during the summer. In areas that get harsh winters, it is a good idea to have a pond that is a minimum of 1.5 meters (4 1/2 feet) deep so that it won’t freeze solid. It is also a good idea to keep a space open with a bubbler and a horse trough heater.Koi’s bright colors put them at a severe disadvantage against predators; a white-skinned Kohaku is a visual dinner bell against the dark green of a pond. Herons, kingfishers, raccoons, cats, foxes, and badgers are all capable of emptying a pond of its fish. A well-designed outdoor pond will have areas too deep for herons to stand in, overhangs high enough above the water that mammals can’t reach in, and shade trees overhead to block the view of aerial passersby. It may prove necessary to string nets or wires above the surface. The pond should include a pump and filtration system to keep the water clear.Koi are an omnivorous fish and will often eat a wide variety of foods, including peas, lettuce, and watermelon. Koi food is designed not only to be nutritionally balanced, but also to float so as to encourage them to come to the surface. When they are eating, it is possible to check them for parasites and ulcers. Koi will recognize the person feeding them and gather around at dinnertime. They can even be trained to take the food from one’s hand.In the winter their digestive system slows nearly to a halt, and they eat very little, perhaps no more than nibbles of algae from the bottom. Their appetite won’t come back until the water warms up in the spring. When the temperature drops below 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 b0C), feeding, particularly with protein, should be halted or the food can go rancid in their stomach causing sickness.If kept properly, koi can live about 30–40 years. Some have reportedly lived up to 200 years.Owned a petstore that’s how they ship fish.

8. Lavaskajunkie says:

Im guilty of achievement hunting on games..one day i looked up and thought ….what happened to playing a game just for the fun of it… then i cracked open my N64…. 3 hours later back on the 360 lol!

9. Dan says:

I am a Chemistry graduate student, who has actually lost a lot of friends because I didn’t have the time to role play 6 nights a week, or watch my little ponies. Thanks for the comic!

10. Someday maybe that will all be possible with the Khan Academy. For now, we have Math Fish…

11. I wanted to study medicine also. But then I was told that I had to read stuff…

12. You can still be young and enjoy things like gaming, clubbing and at the same time level up your brain with new skills and wisdom. I’m recently hit level 41 and and I’m in the process of respeccing my life with lots of new insights och knowledge.

I dance like there is now tomorrow and I kick ass in boardgames and League Of Legends :-)

See my blog Holistic Thinking Ninja