Experience Points: PSN Hack

June 2, 2011
Experience Points: PSN Hack

XP is a paid comic, and right now it is in a bit of transition, but in the meantime, I wanted to get a comic up that has been done for a week or more, that I did not want to go to waste before this whole PSN mess is a thing of the past. So there you go!

10 Responses to Experience Points: PSN Hack

1. Crystalkid says:

Don’t you think that the people who did it would take the HIGH risk of being caught actually using the info, or that they maybe just did it as a negative-publicity stunt in light of being royally screwballed by sony?

• Gath says:

Not really. There are several ways to use ‘hot’ bank accounts and still get the money ,and not to be discovered.
      Without explaining it, i’ll trow a name: Western Union, or any similar service.

Dont think that is as simple as that, thou. But it is quite possible.

• W says:

Any bank worth its salt should catch any suspicious activity. I work in the IT department of my bank and when I was in Ireland they suspended transactions on my debit card after one purchase. I forgot to tell the people who sit 50 feet away from me I was going to be gone for a week.

2. Peter says:

I hope the Fettucini was worth the cost. I hope you get the free breadsticks in Bangkock as well.

3. spazdoski says:

yay!, I was missing my XP!

4. Woohoo! Love me some XP hopefully she’ll be back up and running soon again :)

5. FlameFlash says:

I’d kind of wondered where experience points had gone.

6. Vake Xeacons says:

As frustrated as I am with XP being down for this long…I’m GLAD IT’S BACK!

7. Chuck says:

We need to find a new home for Experience Points!

8. The Anarchyz says:

So this means that the Wolfpack stole 237.00 worth of Fetucinni from this guy while they were under the influence.