Crash

August 29, 2013
Crash

Remember that movie? Crash? Not the drug trafficking, award winning Crash. I’m talking about the Crash where people get hooked on gettin’-it-on after car accidents. James Spader was in that. So was Holly Hunter.

Anyway, I only tell you all that so the comic makes a little sense.

16 Responses to Crash

1. coffeebot says:

I love the fact that they drink their coffee in such a crappy room.

2. Bassam says:

Iron Man is fancy, what with the pinky and all

3. Bassam says:

Also, I think I would have preferred Ultron an S&M relationship with his secretary

4. foxlore says:

When I think of James Spader all I can think of is his role in BOSTON LEGAL opposite of William Shatner. Start Trek connection FTW! ;-)

In any event…I am sure he’ll be great. Bring it!

5. SirAKnife says:

It’s actually funnier if you don’t explain it, because I definitely didn’t get it, and laughed excessively.

6. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer one thing again and help others like you helped me.

7. IPhone says:

We are a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful information to paintings on. You have performed an impressive activity and our entire community will probably be grateful to you.

8. Jack Fox says:

Iron man seems to have let himself go a little bit.

he’s got an iron gut.

9. Actually that has the makings of a true super villain. ;)

10. Capt Peters says:

Not the first time for Ultron and Iron Man to meet up … Less Than Zero (NSFW).

11. MrMushroom says:

Wow Iron Man is so depressed he made his suit accomodate his new ‘self’ !

You do know that means he has no intentions of getting rid of that beer gut now!

12. Oh um, that’s not a beer gut, he’s just installed a new ‘sensor array’ and didn’t know where to put it. Yeah…that’s it.

13. Lori says:

I remember that movie.. and it made me horny :$. Isn’t Spader too fat and old for playing a villain though?