Conflicting Data

March 23, 2011
Conflicting Data

I love apes. Apes love reading newspapers. Right? RIGHT?

Prints available! 12×18 inch color and signed, just $9.99, shipped anywhere.

18 Responses to Conflicting Data

1. Darrell says:

Another instant classic in my opinion!

2. Gota love the big fellas expression :), Nice one Scott!

3. tehRealScooterJohnson says:

Well if you had an infinite number of monkeys reading an infinite number of newspapers written by an infinite amount of monkeys on an infinite amount of typewriters…

4. Colt says:

Is it wrong all I can focus on are giant monkey nipples? :D

A banana a day keeps the cancer away? Hmmm :/

• Nagisa says:

This ad really caguht me off guard at first, like why would a company tell someone to not by their goods when it benefits them? But I really like the idea behind exposing the cost it takes to make items and letting people know they need to think before they buy and that material to make these durable coats doesn’t just grow on trees. I also like to pledge they have going.

5. Mark says:

Too soon to make fun of a tragedy in my opinion.

• Greth says:

The tragedy is that nobody is talking about the real tragedy but talking about a hypothetical tragedy.
      What’s even worse is that nobody is talking about the reactors in Japan anymore, they are all talking about the potential dangers of nuclear power, and thanks to hype and soccermomism the hysteria makes it sound like every plant on earth is going to explode any second now.

So yeah, it’s too soon – nothing tragic has happened yet, apart from the third largest earthquake in recorded history, which this has nothing to do with.

6. Lotak says:

Those nipples… lol

7. chuck says:

I hope the Apes become a common sight in the Strip!

8. Hee hee hee! I like!

Nothing like that expression at the end when one learns the world can’t be completely sterile and safe. The potassium in your body is naturally radioactive, the bacteria inside you outnumber your cells, black pepper is a carcinogen, and Pantera used to wear makeup and sing “Ride My Rocket.”

It’s just another sign that life must be enjoyed, because whoever created us has quite a warped sense of humor!

9. muzzi says:

Looks like I need to quite using the banana phone

10. Petey says:

Don’t hate me but this one will probably go down as my least favorite of all time. And I love apes…go figure.

• It’s hypothetical bud, No pun intended :)

• Church says:

Wow is the only word that came to my mind when i read this article. It’s faciinatsng. It’s a smart attempt to get consumers to realize what they’re doing to the environment. It’s also a dumb attempt as well. Why would a corporation make an ad that boldly states, DON’T BUY THIS JACKET , when they have to make a profit?! Patagonia must have a new promotional team. Even though their sales were only affected for a little while, Patagonia made a statement and stood up for the environment, even though most people believe that corporations are greedy and don’t care about the environment, which is true in most cases. Patagonia bravely admitted that the things they do to make their products hurts the environment and that’s commendable.

11. Maybe a giant banana over Tokyo would be more dangerous than we know…

12. huh says:

so I just see nipples. Scott we need a new comic man.

13. Eric says:

This was funny… a week ago! Haha… just kidding. Its still fricken hilarious.

But a new comic would sure be nice. =)

14. DadaHyena says:

Radioactive Bananas would be the best garage band name ever.

…and you’ve got to love the stunned gorilla.