Comic: “Tread Lightly”

April 16, 2009
Comic: “Tread Lightly”

picture-42

You should have seen the track I jog on this morning. It rained hardcore, and there were generations of worms on the path. I had to have killed hundreds in a mile and a half.

Anyway, got to thinking about the repercussions, and hence the comic.

13 Responses to Comic: “Tread Lightly”

1. Teddy says:

The important thing is to regret nothing … because you will be the one to judge yourself in the end… or a cute pink worm who would probably want to bite you with his/her only teeth…
    it one or the other…

2. mercator says:

My driveway looks like a worm graveyard. Maybe 500 of them after the rainstorm and subsequent drying. I wish the birds liked Jerky.

Creepy.

3. Dol says:

I like the look on the big worm’s ‘face’

says ‘you, really?’ to me

4. Brian Duff says:

After one big rain one day, I was driving down a farm road and for almost a mile… nothing but FROGS… They sounded like bubblewrap as I squished them with my car. Pop…pop…poppity pop… pop pop..
    It was just as amusing as popping bubblewrap as well. :-D

5. JorgenMan says:

That happened to me on a bike ride once. It had been raining a lot, and the worms had decided to migrate across the road. After the sun was out for a while, all the squished worm guts started to bake on the hot asphalt. Yum.

6. Durinn says:

If the jogger is dead and in hell, why does he have wings and a halo? =)

7. Ceiynt says:

Once after a big rain session, on my bag porch I say this ball. I went to look at it, and it looked like some kind of bloody mucus ball. I looked even closer, and found it to be a ball of worms, maybe 3 inches across, one of the grossest things I’ve ever seen, and I work in emergency medicine.

8. ElJeppy says:

One day I will tell you the story of me, the monster truck and the back end of the bike tour of france. Man talk about upset frogs!

9. supersamurai says:

ew ew ew ew ew
    funny comic and comments but ewwwwww

10. Darrell says:

A couple weeks ago this was happening here. I noticed that with rare exception, the worms all faced west. Or east. Hard to tell with worms.

11. LOL! I’m almost a Hindu when it comes to other lifeforms, especially when my mother used to order me to kill spiders. I practically ran a drinking glass version of the French Underground Railroad. Sometimes it can’t be helped, which sucks.

Speaking of sucking… hopefully Hell doesn’t have giant versions of all the mosquitoes and fleas that fell by my hand.

12. riksost says:

This is the funniest comic I have read in a long time. Thanks!

13. Dboy says:

I like the Yeats reference :)