Comic: “That’s a 50 DKP Minus!”

January 28, 2010
Comic:  “That’s a 50 DKP Minus!”

A little WoW humor for your thursday. Enjoy!

21 Responses to Comic: “That’s a 50 DKP Minus!”

1. Scorpion9977 says:

lol thats great XD

2. Pax says:

Some will never learn.

• Sanya says:

God I really shulod’ve told Burger to give you those bracers aswell. I wanna see more shaman QQness *evil laugh*Anyway nice that you had fun :> I’ll drag you along some more And this time won’t forget to put Righteous Fury on (No wonder everyone pulled aggro on that damn worm :<)

3. HBD says:

The kid is right in range of her tail swipe. That will lead to whelps. Many whelps. Left side.

4. Paintguy says:

Would that be a Red Rider with Carbine action pellet gun? Awesome characters.

• Open says:

FLOWER POWER!! = Great time to teach the boy lessons about Not ptnuitg all your eggs in one basket ~ There are evil Godless people in this world who don’t goto heaven ~ An eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth ~Matthew 22~ Bad things happen to good people because there is no god in this crime ridden society ~ Life is not fair and there is no Santa or tooth fairy either ~ Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins .All in all, a terrific opportunity for important lessons to be learned. Way wait , the sooner the better. Start right away He’ll be lacing that sunflower with ratpoison, arsenic, laxitive powder, urine or the chemical biological warfare agent of his choice by next spring.It takes a village to raise a childYou’re welcome!

5. Valkyrie says:

HAHA, best one in a while Scott :)

6. pollardy says:

made me smile :)

7. TheChao says:

Personally, i would’ve gone for the “QQ Moar”

8. EB44 says:

I don’t often truly LOL at things I read, but this one was great! True LOL!

9. It’s “moar dots”. Get it right (right side, many whelps!). ;)
    And I have yet to do the revamped Onyxia encounter. That’s how dedicated I am to raiding… >.>

10. Davad says:

Hah..throw back non-sequitur for the win. Now I have to go find and watch that again.

11. Fish says:

….I don`t get it, never played WoW, anyone care to elaborate?

12. Rezlow says:

Dragon Kill Point systems always make me giggle. I wish I had that kind of time to build and enforce meta-systems ontop of an existing game that already consumes too much time. Hey I know, how about we do ME2P. who ever kills the most geth gets pie!

13. Fish says:

Thanks for the link Scott, that`s what i call fanservice :)

So, great comic.

14. Lumathe says:

Who the **** got knocked into the whelps?!?!?!