Comic: “Power Overwhelming”

May 5, 2010
Comic:  “Power Overwhelming”

I am so beyond excited to get my hands on the retail version of Starcraft II. July can’t get here quickly enough. In the meantime, I figured a comic containing my excitement should be made.

18 Responses to Comic: “Power Overwhelming”

1. Starcraft will make our children merge in shining balls of power?! COOL!!

2. The Real HBD says:

We require more Vespene gas. *fert*

3. dethmunky says:

Starcraft 2 comes out on my birthday. Coincidence, or providence?

4. Spenser says:

CANNOT wait!

Curious what a child archon would look like?

5. TKFourTwoTwo says:

Not enough Vespene Gas!
    You must summon additional Pylons!
    Game production stalled to July!

• Lynsey says:

Keep it coming, wrrseit, this is good stuff.

• Martina says:

in his book: “There is no firm reason to aitncipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so.”Well, this page doesn’t have a Nobel, but we think it’s elementary, Dr. Watson: Human talent and intelligence are distributed randomly throughout all human populations. Period.I guess we have gone back in time to the days when these questions were settled by theologians and religious texts.In England I hear they’ve got a commision for “racial equality”. Even contemplate the negation of the statement “all races are equal” for a nanosecond and you are breaking the law. We should all turn ourselves in and get it over with.This is related to the Glileo contraversy in more than one way. One of the reasons the church hated Galileo is the theological implications. The Copernican theory Gallileo was championing, by reducing the cosmic importance of the earth, was thereby reducing the importance of the church. Now we have a bunch of good-for-nothing holy-men types demanding that we all believe yet another stupid theory involving man occupying a special place in the universe (exempt from Darwin’s law). When will they stop?

6. skwirel says:

You must *construct* additional pylons =P

7. Misae-Misa says:

Dude the best one yet and i saw them all…i pee’d my pants with this one xD

8. Thoradius says:

Reminds me of Dragonball Z… I almost thought they were going to do the dance to become one as the Fusion technique.

9. BryanDavidWilliams says:

You need a RealID Comic next..

10. Eric says:

Must have to a SC fan to get it… I have nooooo idea whats going on here. lol…

11. torticoli says:

What’s funny is that my birthday is actually the 28th of July. Obviously Blizzard went ahead and told an incorrect release date to the world by mistaking on my birthday’s date. Obviously.

12. the clue meister says:

ok to clue in the Non star craft people, there is a race called the Protoss. Anyhow to make a more powerful unit (called the Archon) you have to select 2 lesser units (sorry I forget its been so long since I played) and have them “merge” to create an archon. Thats what the comic is about. The archon loks like a big ball of fiery energy. Get it now?

13. Mav1701 says:

Heh the title of the comic threw me for a second. Blizz reused that phrase in Wow in Pit of Saron, the last boss says “Power…. Overwhelming” when he enrages, so thats all I could hear when I read that. :)

14. gildron says:

The beta is excellent- definitely a purchase for me when it comes out.

15. canaanskier says:

How do you delete comics from the extralife app on the iphone. If not available now is this in the works?