Comic: “Logical Next Step”

November 17, 2009
Comic: “Logical Next Step”

Having a bit of fun at the expense of 2012 here. Or any of his movies for that matter. He seems a little fixated on the end of the world, no? Anyway, thanks for the inspiration, Roland.

20 Responses to Comic: “Logical Next Step”

1. DasFamous says:

geee, i hope this one comes out soon then, looks like it can be an awesome movie :O

• Muhammad says:

new up, btk(Also, you cannot trust anoyne when they say This anime is good! unless it is Fist of the North Star {well, OLD FOTNS} or Ninja Scroll . Period.)

2. Mac says:

NOOO, Don’t push the big red arcade button!

3. Larry says:

I think you found the name of the movie as well…

Roland Emmerich presents “Click…Shoooom!”

4. Falcon says:

Will be a challenge for him, his most deep and engaging plot to date :D

5. Donnerberg says:

Yeah, word on the street is the leading actor for Click…Shoooom! is going to be Christopher Walken for his remarkable ability to be represent average american Joe that everyone can relate to.

6. Punkrawk Bbob says:

Missing one detail. Roland would have a spaceship barely escaping the explosion, just before the galaxy explodes the spaceship would barely escape that. Soon after the spaceship would explode, and the heroes would escape in a littler spaceship that was inside of the first.

7. Erich says:

Mwahahahaaaa! You hit Mr. Emmerich’s story formula right on the head.

8. BENZILDJIAN says:

THIS COMIC SEEMS VERY HITCHHIKERS GUIDE, EVEN THE NOISE IS ABOUT RIGHT

• Eric says:

“There was a terrible ghastly silence. There was a terrible ghastly noise. There was a terrible ghastly silence.” -Douglas Adams (1952-2001), The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

So… SHOOM! is a terrible ghastly noise?

• BENZILDJIAN says:

WELL I WAS SPEAKING FROM THE MOVIE, THE BASS SHAKES MY HOUSE DURING THAT PART, BUT I ENJOY THE BOOKS MUCH MORE

• JaFO says:

‘schoom’ … yep … sounds pretty ghastly to me.
        the only thing that’s missing is the vogon constructor fleet hanging in exactly the same way that big yellow bricks don’t ;)

• Dire says:

Arrggh the hideous memory of the H2G2 movie has come flooding back….My eyes, my beautiful eyes!

…And don’t get me started on the ‘NEW’ book…grrrr.

9. Eric says:

I like how the guy admitted that he didn’t want a holy death sentence decreed on him so he left out any Islamic reference when pointing out the futility of religions to prevent the 2012 doom (which is actually supposed to be like New Years to the power of infinity or something like that and not the end of the world — reaching the beginning of another baktun or some such as a great achievement for a society).

I also love (think they’re stupid) movies that portray a great Human importance in the affairs of the World’s natural ecology.

• Eric says:

Heh.

Achievement Unlocked!
      Completed a Mayan Baktun without destroying ourselves!

• Falcon says:

hold on there, we’ve still got 3 years, plenty of time. Gotta plan these things properly ya know.

• JaFO says:

Should be :
        Achievement unlocked !
        Booh!
        Got the date wrong …

(there’s scientists that believe that the actual date the mayans were referring to is not 2012 … )

• Alexander says:

Cool stuff, love the designs. But, I have a nit pick for the sencod from the last (mike_kim_10.jpg) Conventional bomb racks hang from the wing and not from one bomb to the next like a sting of firecrackers. So, if you were so inclined to edit, rotate the orage bombs 180 degrees and run the pylon inbetween and down to the middle bomb. For the white bombs, rotate them 90 degrees and place the pylon between as well.–TAZ

10. Fashby says:

I loved the movie.

11. Holy says:

Well thats amazing, i liked it. I really liked it and would like to gift it to my brother who likes this so much and thanks for the idea.

kartę r4i