Comic: “Down the rabbit hole”

July 1, 2010
Comic:  “Down the rabbit hole”

Always wondered what was going on in the little guy’s head when he first peered down a green pipe and wondered…wondered what might await him down there.

UPDATE: You asked for an iPhone walpaper edition. Here you go!

22 Responses to Comic: “Down the rabbit hole”

1. Chuck says:

He probably fell in one of those pipes while fixing the plumbing at the Princesses Castle… lol.

You know what I always wondered – Why is a Princess marrying/dating a Plumber? I mean seriously. She can do a LOT better than Mario.

• Rob says:

Yes, but true love knows no bounds, kind of like how Bowser fancies the Princess even though she’s all soft and pink and gross.

• Shravanan says:

Nov14 It’s perfect time to make some plans for the fruute and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

2. Shaymus22 says:

Wow, nice angle! I love it!

3. Andrey says:

I see the purpose – proportions are ideal to make an iPhone wallpaper from it.

4. Chuck says:

Thinking about it… I wonder if he realized Piranha Plants live down in those pipes before or after he started hopping in on a regular basis.

5. Inphoar says:

“UPDATE: You asked for an iPhone walpaper edition.”
    Correction: ONE person mentioned an iPhone wallpaper. They didn’t even ask for it directly.

But, I kid. The comic is great, and thanks for the iPhone version. :)

6. Robert E. says:

I think I’m going to need a print of this one Scott :D

7. Neat! I like the floating wall sections in the background, and I can imagine Mario taking a deep breath before leaping in. I think it would make a good poster for the jam room.

• Nasreen says:

This design is weikcd! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

8. Moobie says:

That’s VERY poster worthy. Suitable for framing! Print please! :-D

• Moobie says:

LOL just checked the store it’s already there! :-D

• Miki says:

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog plftoarm you’re using? I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• Jonathan says:

Terima Kasih Gan. Blog ini sedang di pharaebrui, jadi mohon jika Articlenya banyak yang kurang, saya langsung kunjuni balik gan, link agan akan segera saya pasang Di List Friend. terima Kasih

9. Claymation says:

I think he’s ready to jump in the pipe to avoid all those weird floating brick boxes that look like they will come crashing down on him at any second…

10. Cooper says:

Thanks man! I got this on my iPod touch and my cell phone now! Great pic!

11. great job man! it’s look good in my phone :)

12. Crash says:

Is this photo supposed to scare me? Cause it kind of does for some odd reason…
    Maybe it’s those wide eyes staring at me from above…

13. Keys says:

Stands back from the keyboard in ameemaznt! Thanks!