Comic: “Commuting”

January 8, 2010
Comic: “Commuting”

Could not get this image out of my head last night. So I made it a comic so I can get some sleep tonight. Enjoy.

24 Responses to Comic: “Commuting”

1. Gedrus says:

This is outstanding, sir!

2. Thenintendofreak says:

awsome, kinda looks like one of the titans from god of war 3!

3. Hoofrog says:

Looks like someone’s God of War gaming is causing some crazy dreams.

4. Darkumbra says:

Scott? The Doctor called! Your meds are ready for pickup!

5. Aroinak says:

Did they ever explain what Chronos did to deserve crawling among the desert carrying Pandora’s Temple on his back? It seems really harsh, and he looks really sad. I just never picked up on what he did to deserve a punishment as such.

• thenintendofreak says:

@aroinak i believe it was stated in god of war 2 when the titans ruled the land chronos was supposed to be offered baby zeus as a sacrafice to keep the peace, but thats as far as i can remember

• Proc says:

Actually in mythology Cronus (Cronos etc…) ate his sons and daughters as soon as they were born, because it was fore told that he would be overthrown by his own son, as he did to his father. Rhea, wife of Cronus basically, secretly gave birth to Zeus. Instead of eating Zeus Cronus ate some rocks. After that there are tales of Zeus being raised by Gaia or being kept hidden. Later after Zeus grew he poisoned Cronus, some variation to this part as well, and Cronus puked up all of his sons and daughters. Zeus freed some of the guardians before Cronus’ rule and they went to war with the Titans…the rest is mythology.

6. how come my replies dont show right away?

7. Mary Varn says:

That poor stone man. He’s so sad!

• Halit says:

Sandy – I’m jealous of all the stutdnes who have this in their curriculum. I wish I’d been introduced to it earlier. Biblibio – I love those books. There are so many that will always be special to me because of when I discovered them in my life.

8. The_Julian says:

Um… Shouldn’t it be “Huzzah!”?

Good comic other than that though.

• Tom says:

Um… seriously? Um… shouldn’t it be whatever the creator wants it to be?

Um.

• The_Julian says:

Oops, I’m sorry I offended you by offering up a spelling correction/suggestion.

I wondered if he could give a reason why it isn’t spelled the way the word is typically spelled in movies, books, and everything else I’ve seen it in. I guess I didn’t count on someone giving a sarcastic comment for an ultimately harmless question.

• Elisabeth says:

I’m listening to it now. And it’s okay so far. Max Bellmore does great naairtrng the LOTU books and I’ve gotten use to him. He’s not my fave but he’s not bad either. I’ve listened to all the LOTU audiobooks. Although, I’ve got to say after listening to Third Grave’s Lorelei King…it’s a big difference.

• The_Tom says:

Oops, um… sorry. Um.

9. Jose "From Wisconsin" says:

Reminds me to “Shadow of the Colossus” :)

10. kayshi says:

leaning more towards “the never ending story”… but then again i am an old fart

11. Masterwabbit says:

Looks a lot like Chronos from God of War, the giant Titan carrying Pandora’s Temple on it’s back.

… how often are you playing the God of War Collection, Scott?

12. Eric says:

This is a lot better than the images I can’t get out of my head. *shudder*

13. Biff says:

It’s sad that the first thought that popped into my mind was:

“red shirt guy is gonna get it”