Comic: “Bring it back, one way or the other”

April 15, 2010
Comic: “Bring it back, one way or the other”

Excited about Joss heading up that project, but I had a little fun at his expense anyway.

23 Responses to Comic: “Bring it back, one way or the other”

1. Shane Bursae says:

That’s awesome! I miss Firefly and would love to see it come back in some form. Way to bring it back in Cartoons Scott!

2. Dramble says:

As long as its an internet musical with Eliza Dushku I’ll be happy.

3. notumorrow says:

serenity two would be… /joy

4. Nejaa says:

David Boreanaz, love it! Bones is a great show.

5. dethmunky says:

So…Captain America’s going to be a chick who has to juggle saving the world from Red Skull and finding a date to the prom?

6. J O Y T W I G says:

Firefly woot woot! just got your app on my iPhone and its awesome, so fun to share your comics with others!

7. Daniel Mesa says:

Josh Whedon meant nothing to me until he did “Dr. Horrible”, that one is the most original short-film… sort of… that I have seen in years. Loved it, I still watch it from time to time. I think that guy can do something good…

Btw, I have started my own webcomic, it is even harder than starting a blog, way harder!! I respect you more now, mr. Johnson.

Cheers,

Daniel.

8. Mike says:

“Captain American”?

9. Tovias says:

I’m not sure if anyone else watches Nathan Fillion on “Castle”, but as I was catching up on episodes earlier this week on Hulu I caught a hint at a future I would love to see. Nathan’s character helps stop a criminal and while being questioned the guy says, “I would have gotten away if Captain America there hadn’t tazed me” Then I hear the news of Joss possibly directing the Avengers movie? The conspiracy theory part of my mind went into overdrive.

10. Nakoma says:

Great comic, Scott. I feel the same way about Farscape as well… at any cost. :)

11. Daniel Mesa says:

Ohm, I just noticed the poll on the right sidebar about Lost. I’m very surprised of the results, I am still watching the season even when they make me frown every once and again with the whole brain-damaging chaos that it the storyline…

12. Mad-Bassist says:

“Now, I’ve noticed a tendency for this programme to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I’m not having things getting silly.”

Sorry, got in a bit of a Python mood with that one. Now, I’m sure it would be a good movie, and I’d be the first in line if I didn’t have to work on Fridays, but if I hear that Scarlet Witch is going to be dressed up like a bellydancer or I hear the word “companion” uttered in any fashion… I may have to call in sick that week!

13. HECTORtheTURTLE says:

Nice work, as usual! Without reading any text, I glanced at the first frame and said, “woah, it’s Joss Whedon!”

14. Orror says:

Sorry to be Mr. corrector here but

“Did you really mean for it all take place on a…”

15. Nazz says:

Love it, ‘specially your version of Whedon.

16. Majere says:

Not one to rain on parades, but AFAIK Chris Evans (FF movie’s Torch) is confirmed as Cap. Fillion would have worked for me though, he’s got the chin for it :)

17. wonder6oy says:

Sooo… does this mean every character I end up caring about is gonna get killed? :-p