Apple of my eye

June 10, 2013
Apple of my eye

I really like Jony Ive. Dude is a legend in hardware design, and when Apple moved him to be over all design, including OS stuff, well, that made me happy.

But, it seems to me they only bring him out of his little white box to talk at these keynotes in video form. So I thought, maybe he’s literally in a white box in a white room somewhere? Well, not really…good friend of the site, Steve (Buxley from The Instance) had the idea and I stole it from him, with his permission, of course. :) Thanks, Steve!

Anyway, enjoy!

19 Responses to Apple of my eye

1. You will be able to get the stick of a fighter plane, or maybe you like light aircraft flight entertainment, no matter that the you found all sorts of games that will take you to the white clouds!

2. Foxlore says:

Perhaps they will move him over to a black Mac Pro Tube now. ;-p

3. dave says:

comment test

4. Chris says:

Awesome, but the box needs rounded corners.

5. Well, at least Apple will always know where to find him. ;)

6. KnoxvilleBuckeye says:

A Jony Ive white noise machine would sell like mad. His voice is the most soothing one I’ve heard in a long time.

• Francisco says:

I think the key is to just take your time with it. I say give it time, I think eventually the ice will thaw and tnighs will warm up. Itll just take a looong time. In the mean time, ask someone close to you to help you and kind of bring up good topics to discuss that he or she will know wont offend but will d Was this answer helpful?

7. Todd says:

I think it probably has more to do with I’ve not wanting to be in front of all those people. I remember the first time I saw him at a Keynote. It was on a demo of FaceTime. Steve called him and he was on the demo screen and he looked soooo nervous.

8. Brian says:

Huh…I thought the message was even with all of the changes to iOS and the Mac Pro, Apple wasn’t really thinking outside the box.

9. LostSoul says:

You know…technically, this is Apple thinking about what’s *in* the box…and Ive attempting to get *out* of the box.

10. Bardsolo says:

I can’t stop staring an the right eyeball about to pop out and dangle!

11. voyance says:

For most recent information you have to pay a visit world-wide-web and on world-wide-web I
    found this website as a finest website for newest updates.