Another Halloween comic…

October 26, 2010
Another Halloween comic…

Just having some additional fun with my favorite holiday. Expect more of this before the big day.

Want a signed print? You can get one! $9.99 is all. Shipped anywhere.

12 Responses to Another Halloween comic…

1. Dramble says:

Get ‘em John Marston!

2. Shappy says:

Good one! Enjoying all the Halloween ones you have been doing this week.

• Somphun says:

Hey my friend.. it is me Jaimeantonio aka The Herbalist.I want to wish you and your clbaalorotors a Happy New Year.But I also have a special wish for all of you…I hope that somehow you get a reward for the great job you are doing with this blog.Your work here shows a commitment for audacious, experimental daring and advanced music which I admire. Even when I dislike any of the albums you post I find that there’s always some kind of value in the stuff you handle here. a value which is always at least either historical or referencial… but also, I ahve foudn here a TON OF GREAT MUSIC…and at least two albums I had been looking for 20 years!!!I have had two blogs.. one was Prog Not frog which was eventually hijacked by one of the clbaalorotors (who made it his personal egocentric project just to show it to his bosses at a computer company)… and Moonvox which used to store my radio show.. so.. I know the enormous task you have been facing in this endeavour.My most sincere respect for you and your clbaalorotors.I trully hope that one day you get rich, or find true love, or get spiritual enlightment or obtain what is that makes you guys happy.I’ll keep downloading music from here and eventually from your account in SLSK. (I have seen you downloading from me recently which is, sincerely, an honour)Thanks for the huge amount of weird, interesting, exhilarating, amazing. terrifying, horrendous, portentous, silly, ugly, beautiful and weird music.Keep Listening…!Jaimeantonio

3. Ciaran Rooney says:

Really Love This :D Keep It Going Scott!

4. Tim Sage says:

You should put this one up in the store, I would buy it

5. Buxley says:

Vegan Zombie says “Graaaains!”

6. Level1Alt says:

Zombies eat flesh mainly not brains though >.<

7. dingoizdead says:

just want to let someone know i spent my entire night reading every comic on here since 2001 … it was my first time reading any of these and i have thoroughly enjoyed the last 8 or 10 or so hours of my life spent here … ill be back when i wake up sometime tomorrow … thank you very much Mr. Johnson … hehe your name is johnson … ok its bedtime … goodnight

8. dethmunky says:

Brains for breakfast
    Brains for lunch
    Brains for dinner
    Brains for brunch
    Brains at every single meal
    WHY CAN’T WE HAVE SOME GUTS!

9. SirWackerly says: