Angry Bird

March 13, 2011
Angry Bird

So have you followed the Twitter stuff regarding 3rd party clients? Just screamed out for comic treatment, so there you go.

Like a print? 12×18 inch, color, and signed by Scott. Just $9.99, and shipped anywhere.

16 Responses to Angry Bird

1. Adam says:

The people at twitter need to give their head a shake…. or have someone just kick them in the nards for a while.

2. ScytheNoire says:

You never want to limit how people use your product when you are involved in anything, especially social media like Twitter. This isn’t the way to do it.

3. Which level of Angry Birds is this?!?

4. So what exactly is going on with the 3rd party stuff?

5. BryanDavidWilliams says:

Angry Bi-Polar Birds. First the love the pigs then they don’t.

6. Carl says:

I’ve been following along and I think the only other way they could make money (and that’s what this is about) would be to auto tweet to accounts some sort of ad tweet periodically. I’m not sure that’s a good way to do it. I’d hate to see ad tweets (I don’t follow some people for that very reason). At first it might not be bad, but just like the ads on Hulu, they would get more frequent, and then they’d get longer, and then there would be more of them, just like with broadcast tv.

Sadly, for them I don’t see another choice. Someone must pay for the servers and the development. And I’m not likely to shell out directly out of my pocket for the privilege, how about you?

7. firefox says:

That happened to Ubertwitter, which was removed by twitter a few weeks ago. After getting somethings changed, UberSocial came back for Blackberry and for Iphone just this past weekend. Craziness.

8. Rezlow says:

Not sure I read anything that was out to lunch (though I’m not a Twit-dev, so I don’t know all the actuals). If someone writes something shabby or shadey, that reflects on Twitter as a whole. If a single company has the rights to the technology, then play ball or don’t. Just because you like something doesn’t mean you have any rights to it.

Maybe some other articles are more scathing, but I didn’t see any horrible corporate hammer crushing the little guy in the one linked.

9. this is really awesome. .

10. Really entertaining.Great post.

11. Zaap TV says:

My foremost priority in the professional life to become an expert writer but it seems to be so difficult now as to express your thinking and feelings in few and specific words is very much difficult there fore i just want to appreciate for the awesome work you are doing here.

12. Jadoo TV says:

Not that way you explained it this is not the complete information what you said in that there is a lot more to describe about because every writer seems to be the same in this field.

13. Satisfied posy i am really impressed with your effort as the information you provided here is totally awesome.

14. Getting to the successful level is not the only thing as you have to work more harder for maintaining the daily basis posts and attract the audiences towards your articles.